Price risk or market risk is the risk of a decline in the value of an asset, due to external factors or market conditions, during a period in which a financial contract is active. The risk of the asset declining must be factored into the contract's payment terms to hedge the risk of the asset.
- Liaw, K. Thomas. 2021. ‘Trading and Regulation of Cryptocurrencies, Stablecoins and Other Cryptoassets’.
- Maia, Guilherme, and João Vieira dos Santos. 2021. ‘MiCA and DeFi (“Proposal for a Regulation on Market in Crypto-Assets” and ’Decentralised Finance’)’. SSRN Electronic Journal. https://doi.org/10.2139/ssrn.3875355.
- Rae, Shaela W, and Lorraine Mastersmith. 2019. ‘Crypto Asset Trading in Canada: Entering a New Era of Regulation’. Banking & Finance Law Review 35 (1): 153–85.
- Doctorow, C. (2022, February 3). Pluralistic: 03 Feb 2022 – Pluralistic: Daily links from Cory Doctorow. https://pluralistic.net/2022/02/03/liquidation-preference/
- Cumming, Douglas J., Sofia Johan, and Anshum Pant. 2019. ‘Regulation of the Crypto-Economy: Managing Risks, Challenges, and Regulatory Uncertainty’. Journal of Risk and Financial Management 12 (3): 126. https://doi.org/10.3390/jrfm12030126.
- Ferrari, Valeria. 2020. ‘The Regulation of Crypto-Assets in the EU – Investment and Payment Tokens under the Radar’. Maastricht Journal of European and Comparative Law 27 (3): 325–42. https://doi.org/10.1177/1023263X20911538.
- Finck, Michèle. 2018. Blockchain Regulation and Governance in Europe. Blockchain Regulation and Governance in Europe. Cambridge University Press. https://doi.org/10.1017/9781108609708.