High level plan is given by issue tree: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12Yh1kuxH4uoposLUJsJifM2W_zixkAhlc7QgcKavfls/edit#gid=2049708942
- MMVP website up so that we can share with people
- with a signup offer
- with a participate offer?
- Announced e.g. on Emerge, Blog etc so that more people find out about this, & we have articulated the purpose of the project clearly
- About the project (? + thesis of structured sensemaking) so that we can share about the project to others especially in more depth
- Library (based on Zotero) so that we have a place to collect the upper layer of the sensemaking info graph 🚧 have library but not a good integration yet
- Taxonomy for library and other material
- Concept underlay so that ...
- Wiki system
- v0.1: single page site for the project, vision for the project
- v0.2: Working wiki + 1 substantive essay
- v0.3: ...
- v1: website with integrated library and wiki. contribution flow.
Fri 11 March
- announce-v0.1 DEFERRED to next week ✅ 16 March
- Online web "home" for the published material e.g. "Making Sense of Web3" so that ... ⏫
- website-v0.1 🏃♂️ v0.0.1 https://github.com/life-itself/web3/issues/53 issue
- Collaboration and Contribution (paths and involved already interested people) so that we get more contributions
- Content ⏫ see design
- Library 🔼 see https://github.com/life-itself/web3/issues/44
- Finalize issue trees
- Merge Theo/Rufus issue tree 2022-02-25 done by Catherine
- Tidy up main issue tree ✅2022-02-28 largely done today - last branch in main issue tree on collective sensemaking still needs some work
- Transfer to spreadsheet and add details e.g. material needed, prioritization
- Reports - write up well with good referencing [aside: how easy is it to pdf in "proper" format via Git e.g. like the primers one]
- ➕2022-02-26 What we are bringing / aiming for (and what’s distinctive about this approach)
- Write up our approach to sensemaking and why it matters (write up existing notes into a coherent essay)